What if Your Team was Stronger than the Sum of Its Parts?
Building Strong Teams
The benefits of building a strong, cohesive, motivated team are multi-faceted.
A strong team leads to creative collaboration and innovation.
A strong team is much more likely to successfully meet its goals.
A strong team is composed of an enthusiastic, productive staff that stays put.
A strong team has focus, camaraderie, and makes going into the office worthwhile.
A strong team requires accountability, clear strategies and processes, and good communication skills.
So, how do you build this kind of a team?
Every team is unique. This BRODY program customizes the team-building process, focusing on each group’s particular needs and dynamics, to help the team solve problems, communicate more effectively, and grow stronger than the sum of its parts.
Participants who complete this program will be better able to…
• Articulate the goals and strategy driving their team’s performance.
• Clarify roles within and between teams to create ownership of results.
• Identify new processes needed or improve existing ones to streamline work flow and communication.
•Engage in critical conversations to increase feedback and mutual accountability.
• Intact teams or project teams newly formed.
• Interdependent teams having communication or performance issues.
Each program is customized to meet specific client objectives
Customized workbook and Critical Communications: Strategies for Success “mini” book by Marjorie Brody