Gain the Insight, Skills and Confidence to Impress and Persuade Even the Toughest Executives
Speaking Up: Mastering Presentations to Senior Leadership
Do you need to make presentations to senior leadership, top execs, or to the board? Congratulations – they can be amazing, career-altering opportunities. But they are also big challenges with a lot at stake.
This is your time to impress, influence, and show your professionalism and expertise. BRODY’s Speaking Up program can help. We put you in command of your material and in-sync with your audience. Replace fear and anxiety with calm and confidence, because you’ve learned and practiced the skills and you’re ready.
Participants who complete this program will be better able to…
• Understand the critical differences between leadership and management messages
• Gain immediate respect as they project with confidence, knowledge and strength
• Master a delivery style that commands respect and attention
• Artfully diffuse challenges, interruptions and hard questions with confidence
• Remain focused and on topic with a strategically developed core message
Anyone expected to effectively communicate with senior-level management; participants should have been through a basic presentation skills program
• Understanding the difference between leadership and management presentations
• Planning strategies – BRODY’s planning templates to organize the message
• Achieving a confident and engaging delivery
• Responding confidently to challenges and questions
• How to get back on track
• Multiple videotaped practices to prepare, present and be coached
Customized workbook; Thank You for Arguing by Jay Heinrichs; Powerful Presentations: Messages that Move & Matter “mini” book by Bill Steele and Marjorie Brody; and jump drives that include presentation planning sheets, and a 12-part video featuring Marjorie Brody: “Presentation Skills Pitfalls.”
Options to Maximize Your Learning Investment
Pre-program Webinar (60 minutes)
Performance improvement takes time … a resource we never seem to have enough of. A pre-program webinar helps the participants to come prepared with a 5-minute presentation. This allows for more individual coaching during the training session, which enables participants to better adopt, adapt and apply new information.
How can you ensure sustained results? A customized webinar allows participants to reinforce techniques learned during the program.
Individual Speaker Coaching
Important presentation coming soon, or need to notch up your current skillset? BRODY provides an opportunity to get personalized coaching.