Are You Ready to Infuse Your Presentations with Presence?
Present with Success (with Pre-Program Webinar)
Is “presence” missing from your presentations? If so, chances are that the majority of your audience is stealthily checking in with those back in the office (or others), and checking out on your message.
Modern presentations need to be impactful and interesting — which means that organization, planning, and polish are all musts. This BRODY session focuses on the effective development and delivery of presentations for those business professionals who wish to engage their audience from the start, make a lasting impact, and get results.
As a result of the presentation skills webinar and training program,
participants will be able to:
- Engage an audience from word one
- Gain valuable strategies for organizing and delivering a clear, concise, compelling, and informative presentation
- Create and use visual aids to strengthen their message
- Field audience questions like a pro
- Control nerves, channel and project confidence, power, and credibility
Individuals who need to enhance their ability to organize, develop and deliver impactful presentations.
Number of Participants:
60- to 75-minute pre-program webinar followed by 1 day of classroom training
Strategies for organizing an effective presentation:
- Know your PAL™ – Purpose, Audience, Logistics
- Collecting your information: Avoiding data dumps
- Learn techniques for making the message visual
- High impact introductions and memorable closings
- Creating interaction with your audience
Pre work assigned: Participants come prepared for the classroom session with a 5-minute presentation, including visual aids.
- Review of webinar
- Participant project – participants deliver the 5-minute presentation they came prepared with, which is videotaped and critiqued.
- Delivery dynamics
- Maximizing your delivery
- Visual signals: Posture, movement, gestures, eye contact, and facial expressions.
- Vocal signals: How to use your voice to maximize impact
- Verbal signals: Word choice, power robbers, and speaking to your audience
- Maximizing your delivery
- Participant project: Participants make necessary changes to their 5-minute presentations during lunch.
- Handling questions to your advantage
- When you know the answer
- When you don’t know the answer
- When you have an expert in the room
- When you have a stage hog
- When you receive a hostile question
- Stage fright control
- Participant project: Participants deliver their 5-minute presentations, followed by a question-and-answer session (which is videotaped and critiqued).
Participant manual, the book IMPACT! Deliver Presentations That Get Results (authored by Marjorie Brody), jump drives that include presentation planning sheets and a 12-part video featuring Marjorie Brody: “Presentation Skills Pitfalls.”
Options to Maximize Your Learning Investment
- Post-program Webinar
How can you ensure sustained results? A customized webinar allows participants to reinforce techniques learned during the program.
- Individual Speaker Coaching
Important presentation coming soon, or need to notch up your current skillset? BRODY provides an opportunity to have personalized coaching.
*Present with Success can be delivered in Spanish, and is available as a train-the-trainer/licensed program.