Discover Slide Deck Presentation Techniques to Ensure an Impactful and Interesting Presentation with the Use of Visual Aids
Don’t Deck ‘Em! Use Visual Aids to Enhance Your Message
Who are your slide decks for? You (the speaker), your audience, or the audience that isn’t in the room?
Too often, slide decks become living documents for the audience who isn’t in the room, or notes for the speaker. This creates slide decks that are boring, ineffective, and even counterproductive. Instead of leaning in for more, your audience is tuning out.
Proper planning, compelling design, and impactful delivery are the keys to memorable and impactful presentations. Learn to bring your slides to life and make them work for you – not against you, in this compact, information-filled BRODY program.
Participants who complete this program will be better able to…:
• Create compelling slides that engage the audience
• Deliver visuals more effectively using proven strategies
• Avoid common mistakes that undermine presentations
• Assume impactful ownership of any slide deck – even ones they don’t create
Leaders, individual contributors, and teams looking to design and deliver slide decks that result in impactful presentations
• Participants bring a presentation to class to work on during the program
• Top 5 reasons most slide decks bore, frustrate and confuse their intended audiences
• A road map for successful slides and speeches
• Planning and designing the presentation
• Taking ownership of slide decks you didn’t create
• Using visual aids like a pro
Customized workbook, IMPACT! Deliver Presentations That Get Results by Marjorie Brody; and Powerful Presentations: Messages that Move & Matter “mini” book by Bill Steele and Marjorie Brody; and jump drives that include presentation planning sheets and a 12-part video featuring Marjorie Brody: “Presentation Skills Pitfalls”