About Marjorie Brody, CSP, PCC, CPAE
Founder, President and CEO of BRODY Professional Development
Marjorie Brody is one of the most sought-after speakers and executive coaches in America. Marjorie provides a hardcore reality check for all working professionals, helping them communicate like leaders.
With enough degrees, honors, awards, certifications, and rave reviews to fill a bookcase, Marjorie has become the go-to “sage” for organizations and leaders looking for what it truly takes to succeed in a highly competitive business world.
She is certified by the International Coach Federation as a Professional Certified Coach (PCC). As an internationally recognized speaker, Marjorie also earned the designation of CSP – Certified Speaking Professional, designated by the National Speakers Association (NSA). She was also inducted into NSA’s Council of Peers Award for Excellence (CPAE) Speaker Hall of Fame.
Marjorie has been described as experienced, wise, irreverent, remarkably insightful, honest, and classy. She delves into the vital characteristics, behaviors and strategies that lead to career success. Her message is real, relatable and actionable.
Through repeat business and referrals, Marjorie has built up an impressive client roster of Fortune 100 and 500 companies.
Marjorie’s content-rich presentations and keynotes all delve into the vital characteristics, behaviors and strategies that lead to personal and professional-growth and are centered around accountability … yours and others.
Marjorie’s Speaking Presentations and Keynotes Include:
- Market Your MAGIC
- Accountability: Four Keys to Manage Success (Yours and Others)
- Courageous Coaching: It’s Not Easy, It’s Your Job!
- Leadership Presence: Power Up Your Potential
- Top 10 Reasons Why Presentations Fail and How to Avoid Them
Marjorie’s Accolades Include:
- Temple University “Women’s Entrepreneurial Hall of Fame”
- “Pennsylvania’s Best 50 Women in Business”
- One of 12 women selected as “Distinguished National Leaders” by the National Association of Women Business Owners, Greater Philadelphia Chapter
- One of 25 women selected as “Women of Distinction” by the Philadelphia Business Journal, National Association of Women Business Owners and The Forum of Executive Women.
- BRODY Professional Development was a finalist in the small business category for the “Family Business of the Year Award,” coordinated by Wharton Small Business Development Center
- Professor Emeritus at Bucks County Community College; a past president of National Speakers Association, Philadelphia; a member of the National Speakers Association (where she also served as a National Board Director); a member of the American Society for Training and Development; International Coach Federation; and a founding member of two mastermind groups: Master Speakers International and Business Leaders Advisory Board. She is also a member of the editorial advisory board for communication briefings newsletter.
- Author/co-author of more than 20 professional development books