Marjorie Brody and BRODY Professional Development
in the News and Media
Welcome, News and Media Representatives!
As highly knowledgeable experts on communication skills and professional development, the media often reaches out to BRODY seeking current trends in the workplace, advice for business professionals, and other newsworthy information.
Marjorie Brody and her team of skilled facilitators are available to answer questions, appear on camera or on the radio.
We’ve appeared on local and national TV networks (CNBC, Fox News, Oxygen Network and Bloomberg), national media web sites (FoxNews.com, BusinessWeek Online, ABCNews.com, CNN.com, CBSNews.com, and many others), syndicated and local radio shows, and been quoted in numerous newspapers and magazines (consumer and trade publications).
Story Angles and Topics
Marjorie Brody and other BRODY Professional Development experts are available to contribute unique insights, sound bites and featured content to media professionals working on communication skills and professional development topics, articles and interviews.
All content provided is customized for your specific industry, needs and target outcomes. Possible story angles include:
- Leadership Presence
- Presenting with Success
- Persuasive Speaking
- Powerful Presentation Skills
- Using Visual Aids to Enhance Your Message
- Strategies for Effective Meetings
- Building Influential Client Relationships
- Building Strong Teams
- Courageous Coaching
- Developing Your Personal Brand
- Professional Impressions
- Bridging the Generational Gap
- Women in Business
High-Resolution Images of Marjorie Brody
These high-resolution images are offered as JPG files free for use by the media. Simply click on the images you’d like to use and download them to your computer.
Download Photo (JPG, 400 KB)
Download Photo (JPG, 100 KB)
Download Photo (JPG, 400 KB)
- An article written by Amy Glass, Executive Vice President at BRODY — “What Hamilton Has in Common With Your Classroom” — is featured in the February 2017 issue of Training Magazine online”
- TheStreet.com website featured comments by BRODY EVP Amy Glass about President Trump’s handshaking style — and the messages his handshakes with the Prime Ministers of Japan and Canada may convey — in an article “10 Other Ways Trump Can Alienate Allies Through Awkward Hand Gestures”
- The Life Sciences Trainers & Educators Network (LTEN) ran an article by BRODY Executive Vice President Amy Glass — “The Room Where It Happens: What Hamilton Has in Common with Your Classroom” — in its January 2017 Bonus “Focus” online magazine.
- BRODY Professional Development Founder & CEO Marjorie Brody is profiled in an article “How Four Scored: Four NSA Legends Share Golden Nuggets for Generating a 7-figure Income” appearing in the January/February 2017, issue of Speaker magazine, published by the National Speakers Association
- BRODY Professional Development Founder & CEO Marjorie Brody shared her story of entrepreneurial success – how she went from tenured college professor to Founder/CEO of an international training/coaching company – during an interview on Dr. Gayle Carson’s “Spunky Old Broad” Internet radio show.
- The Philadelphia Business Journal ran an article in its online magazine December 12, 2016, by BRODY Executive Vice President Amy Glass — “Propaganda, fake news & persuasion: Living in a post-truth world.”
- The Life Sciences Trainers & Educators Network (LTEN) ran an article by BRODY Executive Vice President Amy Glass — “Clear, Concise & Compelling Communication” — in its June Bonus “Focus” online magazine.
- The online publication IE3 (Indoor Environment & Energy Efficiency) featured comments from BRODY Executive Vice President Amy Glass in its article “Promoting Harmony in a Multi-generational Workplace” on April 14, 2016.
- BRODY Director of Training Amy Glass interviewed in an article “What to Wear in an Interview” in the September 9, 2015, issue of Philly.com
- Marjorie Brody was selected a winner of Philadelphia Smart CEO magazine’s “2015 Brava! Award” as a leading and successful female business owner. Her profile appears in the July/August 2015 issue.
- Amy Glass article “Best Practices & Details on Multigenerational Workplaces: Top 10 Things You Should Know” in the October 2014 issue of WBENC’s President’s Report magazine, pages 28-29.
- Marjorie Brody article “Leadership Presence: The Influential Intangible” in the September 2014 issue of HR.com’s Leadership Excellence magazine.
- Marjorie Brody interviewed about business etiquette and workplace professionalism in Texas REALTOR July 2013 (PDF, 7 MB)
- Marjorie Brody’s guest column in Philadelphia Smart CEO June 2013 (PDF, 7 MB)
- Amy Glass interviewed in Selling Power April-May-June, 2013 (PDF, 2 MB)
- Amy Glass interviewed in The Philadelphia Inquirer July 15th, 2012 (PDF, 3.7 MB)
- Amy Glass interviewed about running effective virtual meetings on Investors.com website,
May 16, 2012.
- Marjorie Brody interviewed in Men’s Health Magazine on how to be an effective leader in the workplace.
- Marjorie Brody discusses National Handshake Day — 92.5 FM “The Q,” a radio station in Canada. (MP3, 5.8 MB)
- Marjorie Brody Writes About Managing Others’ Expectations — Communication Briefings (PDF, 76 KB)
- Marjorie Brody Shares Tips for Making the Most of Business Meetings — KYW News Radio 1060AM. (MP3, 1.6 MB)
- Marjorie Brody Pictured, Discussing Her Book Career MAGIC: A Woman’s Guide to Reward & Recognition — SecondLife world. (BMP Image)
- The Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) invited BRODY Founder & CEO Marjorie Brody to deliver her “Ignite Your Personal Brand: Market Your MAGIC” workshop at the 2017 SHRM Annual Conference & Exposition on June 19 in New Orleans. (PDF, 134 KB)
- The Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) invited BRODY Founder & CEO Marjorie Brody to deliver her “Who Needs a Title? Influence Without Authority” workshop at the 2017 SHRM Talent Management Conference April 25 in Chicago. (PDF, 134 KB)
- June 30 is National Handshake Day — avoid these 10 nightmare handshakes when networking to ensure career/business success. (PDF, 253 KB)
- BRODY President/CEO Marjorie Brody was named “World’s 15th Top Communication Professional” by Global Gurus, increasing from number 21 in 2015. (PDF, 343 KB)
- What if Speaking in Front of a Group was a Piece of Cake? IMPACT! a new book by Marjorie Brody about creating and delivering powerful presentations is now available. (PDF, 118 KB)
- National Handshake Day 2015 is June 25 … how’s yours? (PDF, 244 KB)
- BRODY launches new Learning Burst Series — training in a box (webinars, books, discussion guides and more) (PDF, 383 KB)
- BRODY Professional Development was selected for the 2013 Pennsylvania Excellence Award amongst all its peers and competitors by the U.S. Institute for Excellence in Commerce (USIEC). (PDF, 291 KB)
- BRODY is now a GSA contract holder through General Services Administration (GSA). BRODY’s contract number is: GS-02F-188AA. (PDF, 327 KB)
- Marjorie Brody’s Newest “mini” Book Out — Making Meetings Work (PDF, 262 KB)
- 2013 Is BRODY’s 30th Anniversary Year (PDF, 262 KB)
- Hello? Are You Listening? Marjorie Brody’s New Listening Skills
Book Published (PDF, 303 KB)
- Marjorie Brody Publishes New Book on Accountability (PDF, 218 KB)
- Marjorie Brody Writes New Book on Courageous Coaching (PDF, 165 KB)
- Marjorie Brody Quote Featured in 2012 Calendar (PDF, 178 KB)
- Amy Glass/Marjorie Brody Networking Book Featured As “Top 10” Title in Pharmaceutical Representative (PDF, 125 KB)
- National Handshake Day in June (PDF, 262 KB)
- Marjorie Brody Shares Self-Marketing Strategies with Women’s Group (PDF, 123 KB)