Effectively Manage Generations in the Workplace to Enhance Team and Organizational Success
Bridging the Generational Gap
Effectively managing generational diversity is one of the great leadership challenges in the workplace.
Veterans, Boomers, Gen Xers and Millennials … how can we manage and unify all four generations — and the generations yet to come — with respect, clear direction, appropriate coaching, and clearly defined expectations?
You can enhance team and organizational success by effectively managing generations.
Find out how in this dynamic, entertaining, and informative training program. Leverage generational differences and transform them into team and organizational success.
BRODY’s Bridging the Generational Gap provides the tools to understand and manage the differences that divide generations. Our philosophy is: “We’re more alike than we are different.” Solve this complex management challenge with practical, easily implemented techniques you can apply immediately.
Participants who attend this session will be better able to…
• Understand the four main generations comprising today’s workforce
• Gain invaluable insights into how different generations communicate, view work, and even its impact on buying behavior
• Recognize and effectively manage the common generational sources of conflict
• Lead and motivate your multi-generational team
Individual contributors, managers and leaders who are seeking to inspire employees of multiple age groups.
• Overview of the Generations
o Why/how generational experiences shape us
o Who are the generations in our workforce?
o Defining events and characteristics
• Managing Generational Conflict
o Sources of conflict
o Managing generational conflict through coaching and developing, team dynamics and communication
• Motivating and Managing a Multi-generational Team
Customized handout and Critical Communications: Strategies for Success “mini” book by Marjorie Brody