Building Your Personal Brand to Achieve
Greater Professional Success and Recognition
Ignite Your Personal Brand
Who you are and how you’re perceived — what you can do and what you’re known for — and who you know and who knows you … all of these things matter in business. Combined, they equal your personal brand.
Keeping your head down and waiting to get noticed is no longer an option. You must spend some time building and marketing your personal brand if you want to be perceived as an expert or thought leader in your field – and reap the rewards associated with those terms.
How do you show your own value and build a stellar reputation?
How can you make the right connections and find advocates?
How should you go about increasing your visibility at work and in your field?
BRODY’s Ignite Your Personal Brand provides the tools, strategies, tenacity, and motivation to build and market your brand within your organization and industry, so you are able to achieve greater professional success and recognition.
Participants who complete this program will be better able to…
• Build and enhance their reputation
• Demonstrate confidence and competence
• Strategically identify advocates (within their company and industry) and make themselves valuable to these key people
• Find and pursue “stretch” assignments
• Invest their time and energy strategically
• Increase their visibility as experts in their field by communicating value
Those seeking greater professional success and recognition; can be customized for women’s initiatives and other affinity groups.
• Build a stellar reputation by paying attention to your manner … how you are perceived
• Techniques to identify and build advocacy
• Grow through enhancing skills, knowledge and willingness to take risks
• Where and how to get involved to expand your personal brand
• How do you gain exposure through communication and creating commentary
Customized workbook; Career MAGIC: A Woman’s Guide to Reward & Recognition book (for all-female audiences) by Marjorie Brody; and Ignite Your Personal Brand: Create Positive Visibility “mini” book (for mixed gender groups) by Marjorie Brody