Foreign-Born Professionals Will Discover How to Speak Clearly, Express Their Ideas and Communicate Effectively
Intensive Speech Training for Foreign-Born Professionals
Not mastering the English language can seriously hinder foreign-born professionals’ ability to fully contribute their talents and skills. They need to increase their command of English, allowing them to speak with greater clarity and participate more substantively in discussions and presentations.
The issue: how to effectively improve these language skills without losing large blocks of valued employees’ time.
The solution: shorter, immersion-styled programs
BRODY’s Intensive English for Foreign-Born Professionals delivers — using a short series of intensive, highly focused sessions with complete support. Participants achieve the ability to communicate with greater comfort and confidence, leading to improved capacity to express and convey their ideas and fully contribute their talents.
Participants who complete this program will be better able to…:
• Modulate their speaking rate and enunciate clearly
• Construct and articulate intelligible sentences and questions that reflect positively upon them and what they have to say
• Organize coherent verbal and written communication about data, results, processes and more, consistent with American business convention and style
• Participate with greater confidence because they’ll feel at home
Non-native English speakers who want to improve their English skills
• American English language skills
o voice projection and intonation
o sentence structure and grammar
• Enhancing communication styles
• Multiple practice sessions with some videotaping involved.
• Personal coaching following the training session
Optional Private Sessions:
Focus on specific needs in pronunciation, grammar, fluency, sentence structure, flexibility and skill in expressing ideas, and leadership skill. Audio and video files will be created of each session for later review. As soon as the group course ends, we will begin weekly phone and email support to reinforce and challenge new skills, such as reminders, facts about grammar, and additional vocabulary items
Customized workbook; pronunciation, grammar and voice exercises; CDs and DVDs for pronunciation/presentation skills; and jump drives