Harness the Power of Storytelling to Ensure Your Message is Not Only Conveyed Effectively—But Remembered
Let’s face it — everyone loves a good story. Stories are fundamental to human communication; they contain the power to change the way we think, act, and feel. They’re an amazing aid to message retention and inspire action.
Stories capture your listeners’ imaginations in a way cold, hard facts alone never can. That’s why they’re the secret weapon for delivering persuasive and memorable business presentations.
Not everyone is a natural born storyteller. Learn to harness the power of storytelling for improved communication, presentation and leadership skills with BRODY’s Business Storytelling.
Participants who complete this program will be better able to…:
• Understand the role of storytelling in effective communication & leadership
• Know how to recognize a good business story
• Know how to craft and tell a business story
• Chose the right times to inject a story into their message
Everyone who needs to convey ideas, persuade and move people to action
• Why storytelling matters for leadership and persuasion
• Where and when to use stories to teach and inspire
• How to craft a powerful story
• Learning from the experts (video examples of expert storytellers)
• Participants write and deliver their stories
Customized workbook, IMPACT! Deliver Presentations That Get Results by Marjorie Brody; and Powerful Presentations: Messages that Move & Matter “mini” book by Bill Steele and Marjorie Brody; and jump drives that include presentation planning sheets and a 12-part video featuring Marjorie Brody: “Presentation Skills Pitfalls”
Videotaping with critique available for full-day program.